Zombies also need to party. Hidden in the Mauer Der Toten map, players can teleport to a crazy ’80s nightclub with dancing zombies and a sadistic DJ plush bunny. You just need to find the six parts of the rabbit’s body to teleport there – and there are some big rewards to claim. It’s not an easy Easter egg like the one in Firebase Z – you’ll have to fight a horde of zombies in a very enclosed space and defeat a Mangler mini-boss before you can claim a random reward. There are three mystery doors, and depending on what you choose, you’ll get a different price for each. Check out the full guide below for screenshots and text tutorials on exactly how to reach this weird hidden area.
More Cold War Zombies Black Ops: Mauer Der Toten Guides:
How To Complete The Complete Easter Egg Quest | How To Power Up And Pack-A-Punch | How to Build and Upgrade Klaus | How to unlock the magic weapon for FREE
Easter Egg Disco Nightclub | Secret location guide
To enter the Disco nightclub – a secret underground dance club with groovy zombies and a funny evil bunny DJ – you have to find six plush bunny pieces. If you reach the club you will have a chance to earn three rewards like Free juggernug. There are three mystery doors, and depending on which one you open, you will get a special reward.
To collect bunny parts you just need to hold [Interact] while looking at the article. The items are all different parts of the Bunny plush toy. They are blue, white and a bit bloody!
- Rabbit plush pitches:
- Part 1: Bar – On the corner seat, just to the left of the benefit machine, there is a rabbit section.
- Part 2: Grocery store – At the end of the white shelf, under the “50%” sign.
- Part # 3: Hotel room 304 – On the desk with the green table top and the light, near the destroyed wall.
- Part # 4: Driveway – In the driveway at the bottom of the Garment Factory building, look around the corner with the tires stacked.
- Part # 5: Department Store – Accessible from West Berlin Street, use the zipline to reach this upper level store. The rabbit part is in the display case directly forward after zipping.
- Part # 6: Sewer Access – Down the stairs from the Ghost Station door, on the floor near a cardboard box.
Find all six parts in any order and you’ll instantly teleport straight to the Zombie Nightclub! Be prepared, as you’ll have to fight a wave of zombies and a Mangler before you can claim your prizes. I highly recommend picking up a Pack-a-Punch pistol before teleporting. If you are ready then this is a great place to get free upgrades.
More Black Ops Cold War Die Maschine guides:
Die Maschine Guide to Easter Eggs | How to complete each step | How To Unlock Pack-A-Punch Guns And Upgrade | Guide to cutting machines | How To Get The DIE Shockwave Magic Weapon | Guide to cutting machines | How To Upgrade To The 4 Variants Of Wonder Weapons | Die Machine Guide
More Zombies Firebase Z guides:
How To Power Up And Pack-A-Punch | Weapon Upgrade Guide | How To Unlock The Ray Gun Wonder Weapon (For Free) | How To Complete The Main Easter Egg Quest | Firebase Z Guide | Secret Song Easter Egg and Cassette Locations | Free Jugger-Nog Teddy Bear Easter Egg