Position to be filled: Digital Marketing Internship
Commitment time: • Full time: 35 hours per week
• Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., you will also have to work on match days
Salary and benefits: • £ Competitive
• 28 days of vacation per year pro rata
• Free parking
Site: Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, BB10 4BX
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League club with a rich history.
Burnley Football Club is a special football club located in the heart of the city and its community, we think Burnley is a special place – a home for amazing people like you.
The successful candidate will join the Marketing and Content department. This internship is a great opportunity to gain industry experience to begin a career in marketing or content at an elite level.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Create and write promotional stories for the club website.
• Update and maintain the club website and digital platforms.
• Work with the broader marketing and content team on promotional campaigns on the club’s social media platforms.
• Proofread the copy to check spelling and punctuation and make sure it is grammatically correct and meets club branding guidelines.
• Being able to work flexible hours where the job role requires.
• Comply with all Club policies.
• Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethics in a professional, strong and positive manner.
• A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant training on equality and diversity.
Education and experience required:
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject or in preparation.
• Experience in the use of photoshop or equivalent (desirable).
• Creative thinker.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Hard worker and ambitious to succeed.
• Demonstrates initiative, is confident in own abilities and has a positive attitude towards all aspects of the job.
• Calm and motivated, with an expectation of oneself and of others.
• A commitment to the goals, vision and values of Burnley FC.
• Enthusiasm, energy and resilience.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Willingness to write a DBS check.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to HR@burnleyfc.com
The Burnley Football Club is committed to protecting children and young people and is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will undergo an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid by the employer.
* Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.